Search Help

Simply type a keyword or short sentence relating to your query into the box below, and our help system will return the most relevant articles.

Update my registered mailing address after withdrawal request

In order to update your mailing address, you will need to cancel your pending withdrawal requests and resubmit a new one after you make the required address changes.

You can cancel your pending withdrawal request/s from the Cashier by selecting the ‘View/Cancel Pending Withdrawal’ button.  

Otherwise, you can wait until all pending withdrawals have been processed to make the required amendments.


Did this article answer your question?

Related Help Articles