Search Help

Simply type a keyword or short sentence relating to your query into the box below, and our help system will return the most relevant articles.

Playing after moving from prohibited jurisdiction

In the event that you are a resident of a country that is not a prohibited jurisdiction, you are free to play on our site from your new residence.

However, to do so, you will be required to submit proof to have your privileges reinstated.

We accept copies of government-issued photo identification as well as a recent utility bill (not older than 3 months) showing your new physical address.

Please email us to handle this process.


Did this article answer your question?

Related Help Articles